Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Have Fun Shopping at Open Source Music


Sometimes I feel like that bird when I'm looking for new music.
With so much to choose from on line, I end up sittin' somewhere alone just to rest my brain...


I guess it's hard to discover ALL the music!
Well...you can now leave it to folks who must spend all day doin' it for you.
Maybe that's better time mangement...heh heh heh...


Sometimes I just want to put music onto my computer for later. Make a list as I go through my week. Then on the weekend, I might even buy some of the good stuff. Then maybe tell some of my friends about it.
Hmmm...


Here are a few mp3's you will find while
shopping around for new tunes
at Open Source Music!

Lee “Scratch” Perry “Having a Party” mp3
Matt and Kim “Yea Yeah” mp3
Bob Marley & The Wailers “Soul Shakedown Party”
Buena Vista Social Club “De Camino a la Vereda”
Ryan Adams rants at Jim DeRogatis’ machine
The Uptones “Ridiculous” mp3





(fake) Louis Armstrong

No comments: