Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Like water for chocolate...


Hey y'all, how ya doin' today?
Good, I hope.

Seems to me that if you are trying to gather some good tid bits of information, the pickins is gettin' kinda slim. Now don't let yourself get all hot and bothered with bad news. You know it aint never gonna leave, right? You know that don't cha? That's why some of us have to go searchin' for ourselves for some good news out there. I found some today at www.sfgate.com.

Yessiree, I got to readin' about the olympic games and found out some things that made me feel good about myself and my fellow country men. And especially women.
 Ms. Natalie Coughlin. Such a pretty name, too. She has done somethin' special for us all to remember for the rest of our lives. Two gold medals in a row. Two! I figure if she wins three she could have a new set of gold trumpet valves! That would really excite me. Aint this news some kind of wonderful? Don't you just want it to last forever?  Especially when you got some other folks talkin' about other things that aint so good. Like a big old mighty powerful country invading a tiny little insignificant, powerless country. No, no, no...I aint talkin' about us and the middle east. That's old news. I'm talkin' about what's his name, the soon to be ex president of the united states. The way he 's talkin' about Russia makes you wonder if he sees what he is doin his own self, huh? 
 So that's why it's best to keep searchin' for some good news, here in Netsville. And when you find some, it makes you want to look for some more. So when you read about Natalie Coughlin,
keep searchin'. I bet you'll find somethin' on Michael Phelps, too. So far, all these sports in the water are being dominated by American swimmers.  I can't wait to have a president worthy of delivering speeches to depict this national pride. I guess you could say it 'll be like water for chocolate...


No comments: