Sunday, June 15, 2008

Let's call the whole thing off!

Hello everybody! How are you doing today? I was just reading about the new presidential race.
America is gettin' ready for a very exciting moment in history.








Obama and McCain are already telling us their different opinions on what this country needs. The debates are starting to get serious and some of us are getting delirious! There is SO much to talk about now. The WAR is one. The ECONOMY is another. The FUEL situation is in dire need of SOME kinda change. Between all of these things that everyone is calling VERY important...I start to feel dizzy.





(I know what you mean Louis!)






It reminds me of a song I did a long time ago. A song about that particular moment when you just can't decide what exactly the best choice is. Because EVERYBODY got somethin' to say about EVERYTHING in their own way.
Sometimes I would say...with a big old smile...

Let's call the whole thing off!


No comments: